top of page
Panoramic image of the Alliance Cemetery

Virtual Exhibit:
The Alliance Cemetery
and Chapel

The Alliance Chevra Kadisha was organized in 1882. Occupying the area east of Gershal Avenue and north of Eppinger Avenue, the cemetery and chapel (which was dedicated on December 11, 1927) remain a significant part of the community. This virtual exhibit was curated to offer both a historical and modern look at the Alliance Cemetery and Chapel. Browse through our image collections and virtual tour below for more details.

For more information on the Alliance Cemetery Association Chevra Kadisha, click here.

Please view our virtual exhibit below to see photographs and interactive materials about the Alliance Cemetery and Chapel.

The Alliance Cemetery
Click on the images below for more details

The Alliance Chapel
Click on the images below for more details

A display at the Alliance Chapel that includes various farming tools

Alliance Chapel

Guided Group Tours

Guided group tours of the Chapel at the Alliance Cemetery will be offered periodically. Check back here or like our Facebook page for upcoming dates. If you have a group interested in a tour, please feel free to contact us.

Panoramic Views of the Holocaust Memorial Monument (click to enlarge)

View of the Holocaust Memorial Monument at Alliance Cemetery
Wall in the Holocaust Memorial Monument at the Alliance Cemetery
bottom of page